21.1.08

Our New Calling

Dave and I are now primary teachers. We both love it so much. For this weeks lesson, I made a set of Lehi's Dream memory cards. The children will have to match the meaning with the symbols from Lehi's dream. I love primary! One minute we sing "I'm All Made of Hinges" like robots and the next minute I can feel the spirit so strongly. And the kids are cute.

P.S. I think our lesson would be good for FHE if anyone wants a copy of the cards and the dream diagram I made, email one of us (preferably me). Love you all!

4 comments:

mana said...

Hi there,

I just came across your blog by accident. I was looking for a matching game for Lehi's dream and lo and behold you got one already made. I would love to have the copy of your cards. I am teaching valliant 9-10 yrs.

thanks!

there is a yahoo group for teachers for senior primary. I bet you they would love to have your idea!. It is a fun group. Here is the address:

LDSTeachersSeniorPrimary

Amy Tanner said...

Hooray you're posting! I love the cards you made and we definitely need a copy! PLEASE!!! Which class are you guys teaching? I've been in primary since we were married and it is such a fun place to be. I'm the songleader, so you'll have to share any great ideas you see.

Sarah said...

I came across your blog when I was looking for Lehi's dream ideas for FHE. I know you don't know me, but if you have a second can you email me the Lehi's dream diagram you were talking about?

Thanks,
Sarah
swebby79@hotmail.com

Cute blog :)

pamela said...

mikelle - you don't know me but i know dave, and i am actually a friend of becky's from high school and in looking at her blog, i found yours. i love the cards and would love a copy, but i'm wondering if you should be selling them....instead of giving them away. anyhow, my email is inmyshoesblog@hotmail.com
-pam (olsen) beach