4.5.08

So They Didn't Come



Yesterday, Dave became a college graduate. Dave's GPA was terrific, especially for engineering. He is a hard worker and an intelligent person. I'm very proud of him.

Kath, Alex, Scott, and Laurie all came up and we had a lot of fun. Dave forgot to tell my parents and so they didn't come (and were upset about it). We hope they can forgive us.

Also, Dave recently placed third in a NATIONAL design competition. He won a $2,500 software package. I'll make him tell you more about that.

We love you all.

2 comments:

Amy Tanner said...

He didn't tell me about it either, or I would have for sure been there. Way to go on graduating Dave and winning stuff too! I guess I'll come to your next graduation if you invite me.

Carly said...

so...not sure how I found you, but hello!