4.11.08

Boy Bands and Cannibals


Every night for the past three nights, I've had a dream about dating some random person. The thing is, I never think about Anthony Hopkins, Justin Timberlake or the Jonas Brothers on a regular basis (or ever).

The first dream: Anthony Hopkins saw me at a show his daughter and granddaughter were performing in. I asked him if he wanted to sit next to me. It took him the whole rest of the show to get there. He asked me to eat with him, so I ran ahead to make reservations while he walked (slowly) to the restaurant after me. I went back to get him and he was dead. His daughter and granddaughter wouldn't let me go to the funeral because they thought I was trying to get his money. I didn't even like him, I just felt bad for him, so it wasn't such a big loss.

The second dream: I kiss Justin Timberlake and then he tells me who I should vote for because, "[He] used to be a member of the boy-band *NSYNC and [he] knows these things." He said it in a manner that implied, "Duh, you should have already known that."

The third dream: I'm dating one of the Jonas Brothers, but I've never seen them before and have a hard time remembering which one I'm supposed to be dating. I figure it must be the oldest one (at which point I try to figure out if it's against the law to date someone so young, but figure I'll just pretend to be 18), but I keep forgetting what he looks like, so I have to listen for clues. I don't like him but I think it's fun when we go places and everyone screams. Plus, we got to live in an awesome house in Disneyland.

0 comments: