25.7.08

The Fifth Grade Me




I was de-junking a box of old items I had stashed away and I found a book I made in fifth grade about myself. Every month my teacher would give us some form to fill out, and at the end of the year we had them bound. Some highlights:


1. On a page that asks our opinions on things:
      Pollution: "I don't even come close to liking it, it's icky."
      Stealing: "I have one word of advice, 'don't.' Although some peoples jobs depend on it, like lawyers, judges, police, T.V., and cable.

2. (A fill in the blank question) The touch of dead animals makes me sad.


Surprisingly, some parts were very insightful, and I think I'd answer them in the same (but maybe with a different vocabulary). The weirdest thing I found was a journal entry from the fourth grade where I talked about how the Church changed its logo and how I liked the old one better. Weird.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm laughing.